Compliance & Certifications
GOTS SCOPE Certificate
Social Compliance Policy (SA 8000:2014)
The management of Kamran Textiles Manufacturing and Export of Home Textile is committed to meet not only the requirements of SA 8000:2014 standards but also all applicable national and international laws/regulations pertaining to SA 8000:2014 standards issues. We consider employees as the most valuable asset and to preserve this asset we treat our employees as citizen having all legal rights.
We are committed to continuously improve our SA 8000:2014 standards by:
- DISCOURAGING CHILD LABOUR, FORCED LABOR AND EMPLOYEE DISCRIMINATION.
- ENCOURAGING POLICIES REGARDING COLLECTIVE BARGAINING, FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION, WORKING HOURS AND COMPENSATION.
- PROVIDING HEALTHY AND SAFE WORKING ENVIRONMENT FOR EMPLOYEES.
- CREATING AWARENESS AMONG ALL EMPLOYEES REGARDING DISCIPLINARY PRACTICES.
- CREATING AWARENESS AMONG ALL INTERESTED PARTIES AND SUPPLIERS.
- TO PROVIDE DUE TRAINING TO OUR EMPLOYEES.
- TO SERVE THE SOCIETY IN BEST POSSIBLE WAYS.
- TO PROVIDE EQUAL AND PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO SKILLED HUMAN FORCE.
- SETTING OF OBJECTIVES AND TARGETS FOR CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT IN ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT OF SOCIAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BY TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION CHANGES IN LEGISLATION, IN ITS OWN CODE OF CONDUCT REQUIREMENTS AND ANY OTHER COMPANY REQUIREMENTS.