The Management of “Kamran Textiles (Pvt.) Ltd. Private Limited” is committed to meet not only the requirements of Social Accountability SA-8000 Standard but also all applicable national and international laws/regulations pertaining to social accountability issues. We believe employees as the most valuable assets and to preserve this asset we treat our employees as citizen having all legal rights.
We are committed to continuously improve our Social Accountability System by:-
- Discouraging Child Labour, Forced Labour, Prison Labour and Employee Discrimination.
- Encouraging policies regarding Collective Bargaining, Freedom of Association, Working hours and Compensation.
- Providing Health and Safe working environment for employees.
- Creating awareness among all employees regarding Disciplinary Practices.
- Creating awareness among all interested parties, Suppliers/Sub contractors.
- To provide due training to our employees
- To serve the society in best possible ways.
- To provide Equal and permanent employment opportunities to skilled Human Force
- Continuous improvement of social management system by taking into consideration changes in legiarcation, in its own code of conduct requirements and any other company requirements
Kamran Textiles (Pvt.) Ltd.